Saturday 16 June 2012

Misadventures.....Part Three


Please note....
THIS IS PART THREE OF MISADVENTURES.  YOU SHOULD READ PARTS ONE AND TWO BEFORE YOU READ THIS.

This might be a bit offensive to some...sorry!  It's a true story...as they all are.

Well, at least the car was nice.  It would most certainly have air conditioning and that would be a welcome relief from the scorching sun.  Shelley opened the back door and tossed in the two backpacks, secure in the knowledge that she would be too far away from the driver for any 'touchy-feeley' kind of experience.  I took a deep breath, opened the front passenger door and slid in.  A nice-looking young man smiled sweetly at me. 

"Where do you want to go?"  

Oh, good!  Someone who speaks English....what a pleasant change!

"Petrovac."  

"I am going all the way there," he said. 

"That's great!"  

I was very encouraged by the young man's smile and his educated English and had a good feeling about this one.  This could be a positive experience for a change. The young man and I made small talk as he drove along the winding road, heading north. Shelley rested her arms on her back pack and settled in for the journey.

Happily, the conversation between us seemed to be going well.  However, about twenty minutes into the drive,  I noticed that he seemed to have acquired an itch in his 'nether regions'.  He continued speaking, all the while scratching his 'parts'. I turned to face my side window for fear of embarrassing the poor guy; not wanting to make him feel uncomfortable, I preferred to let him scratch in peace. He mentioned a particularly beautiful area of the country off to his left and suggested I look at it.  I did and to my horror, his 'parts' had left the comfort of his clothing and had made an appearance. Quickly averting my eyes, I stared again out of my side window.  Oh, my gosh!  A pervert!!!  He seemed so normal and nice!  Amazing that Shelley isn't reacting at all. How can she be so calm when I'm freaking out? Leaning my head against the window and closing my eyes, I pretended to be resting.  The degenerate's dialogue became one-sided; his voice dropped to an intimate whisper.  

"You should open your eyes," he murmured.  "It's very beautiful here."  

Yeah, right!  There's absolutely no way you're getting me to open my eyes! What the heck is Shelley doing back there?  Why isn't she acknowledging what's happening in some way? I can't believe she's being so cool about the whole thing!  

"Why don't you open your eyes? Look at this.  It's really nice."  

He continued encouraging in this vein for another fifteen minutes.  

Finally, I could take it no more.  Opening my eyes, I saw a small roadside cafe ahead.

"I'm so sorry," I said feigning pain.  "I have a terrible headache and need to get out of the car.  Could you please stop at that restaurant?"  

"Of course," the "gentleman" responded. 

He pulled off the road and I was out of there in the blink of an eye. Shelley and the two backpacks followed. I glanced back at the deviant who now had a very big smile on his face.  He drove off and left us in the parking lot.  

"Can you believe it?  What a pervert!  Can you believe that he would do that?  I'm so grossed out!  Oh, my gosh!!!  Oh, my gosh!!!  Yikes, yikes, yikes," I stammered, all the while shuddering in disgust. 

"What?  What are you talking about," asked Shelley. "What did he do?" 

"What do you mean, what did he do?  Are you blind all of a sudden?  He's been pleasuring himself for the last half hour!"  

"OH NO!  I didn't see anything," screeched Shelley. "I fell asleep as soon as we got in the car and slept until we got here!" 


Misadventures....Part Four is in the works.



4 comments:

  1. Such a relief to be in the back seat sleeping...made even more enjoyable to hear of the adventure missed by the nap!!!
    Belle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh, mon Dieu, le monde est rempli de pervers!!!
    Heureusement le "petit café" les a sauvées!!!il se trouvait juste au bon endroit , au bon moment Oufffff!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. C'est vrai! Le monde est rempli des...sauvages!! Malheureusement, j'ai beaucoup d'histoires comme celle-la.

      Delete